The last stop on your Get Driver Fit 10 week program is the Obstacle Course Challenge! This is your grand finale to wrap up the last 10 weeks of hard work and be in with the chance of winning some amazing prizes.
Some of the prizes up for grabs are:
A luxurious stay at Hilton Phuket for two
A night stay at Hilton Abu Dhabi for two
Hilton Abu Dhabi Spa Vouchers
1 month’s membership at Fitness First
Executive lunch packages from Right Bite
Skinny Delite Hampers from Right Bite
All prizes will be awarded at 6:30pm on the 14th November after you complete your final race.
The obstacle course will consist of 17 obstacles in an area the size of a real football field!
All participants will be required to undertake 3 laps of the course taking approximately 30mins.
Ensure that you sign up here to let us know you will be attending your final challenge.
Want to challenge your friends and family? Take a look at the GDF home page for details of how your friends and family can sign up for the obstacle course.
Key Features :
- 17 obstacles per lap including tyre runs, tunnel rats, sand bag runs, dodging panels, gripping traverse, balance beams, hanging water bottles, tyre climb, hurdles, the wall, monkey bars, mounds, water run, window jump, stepping drums, low crawl and horizontal spider web
- Your obstacle course time will be added to your fitness and attendance score
- Estimated time to complete the challenge 30 minutes
- Winners will be announced at the Award Ceremony at 6:30pm on the 14th November
- Races start at 5pm and will be finished by 7pm.
- You will be receive your arrival time in a separate email shortly
- Sports attire and closed footwear must be worn
How do you sign up? We prefer online registration and priority will always be given to anyone who signed up online. We do need a signed GDF 2014 Disclaimer from you - you can download one here.
Can I take part in this challenge if I’m also attending the GDF Core 10 week program? Yes of course you can take part in this challenge. Your obstacle course time will be added to your fitness and attendance score to generate your overall score.
Is there a cost? This is a free program.
More questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms and conditions apply